As an Account Manager you will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies for our Fortune 500 customers. At the same time, you will be also responsible for generating leads and closing sales, in order to achieve the assigned targets and shares of the company while guaranteeing our customers' needs are met and their sense of expectancy are exceeded at all times.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating sales action plans.
- Support and maintain client relationships for a sizable client base.
- Work with different departments within the company to coordinate strategies, project workflow and deadlines.
- Understands the industry’s trends and leaders to gain presence and establish relationships with potential strategic alliances & providers.
- Develop executive-level summaries and presentations for high-level decision makers and customers in order to gain approval for future project implementations.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish: read, write and make effective and persuasive presentations in both languages.
- Must have at 2 years of related experience in B2B sales.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year College or university.
- Proficient in various tools including but not limited to; google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, CRM System.
- Organized self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams various.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal and sick days
- LA Fitness & Fitness center membership
- Opportunity for advancement and development
- Employee discount program
- Optime University (Education & Training program)
- Maternity leave
- Employee referral program
Optime Consulting, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alien-age or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. Optime Consulting, Inc., will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations.