As the Account Manager will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet sales goals and organizational objectives. this person will be also responsible for generating leads and closing sales, in order to achieve the assigned targets and shares of the company while guaranteeing our customers' needs are met and their sense of expectancy are exceed at all times.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating sales action plans.
- Generates business opportunities by offering our services and their benefits, negotiating and closing sales to meet monthly & quarterly sales goals
- Identifies new marketing solutions and services opportunities for our company by knowing our client’s requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Understands the industry’s trends and leaders to gain presence and establish relationships with potential strategic alliances & providers
- Supports the “optime business expansion committee” to generate new business opportunities.
- Develop executive-level summaries and presentations for high-level decision makers and customers in order to gain approval for future project implementations.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish: read, write and make effective and persuasive presentations in both languages.
- Must have at 2 years of related experience in B2B sales.
- Intermediate level of Excel
- Proficient use MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knows how to function in a dynamic environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic, the ability to perform tasks independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams various.
- Dependable, punctual and resourceful.
Optime Consulting, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alien-age or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. Optime Consulting, Inc., will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. The Company will endeavor to accommodate the sincere religious beliefs of its employees to the extent such accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the Company's operations.