As the Marketing Consultant you will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet client’s goals and organizational objectives. You will be also responsible for generating leads and closing sales, while guaranteeing our clients’ needs are met and their sense of expectancy are exceeded at all times.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating sales action plans.
- Generate business opportunities by offering our services and their benefits, negotiating and closing sales to meet monthly & quarterly sales goals.
- Identify new marketing solutions and services opportunities for Optime by knowing our client’s requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Understand the industry’s trends and leaders to gain presence and establish relationships with potential strategic alliances & providers
- Supports the “optime business expansion committee” to generate new business opportunities.
- Develop executive-level summaries and presentations for high-level decision makers and customers in order to gain approval for future project implementations.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish: read, write and make effective and persuasive presentations in both languages.
- Must have at 4 years of related experience in B2B sales.
- Intermediate level of Excel
- Proficient use MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Problem solving skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic, the ability to perform tasks independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams various.
Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year College or university. Master's degree is a plus.
Optime Consulting, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.